Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 April 2008


    :During Home Econs:

    Jieru - I hate dates.

    Me - LOL. Dates.

    Jieru - Both dates are horrible.

    :starts laughing:

    [In case you're utterly confused, the first date refers to the edible red date while the later refers to the going-out kinda date. :D]

    Don't know why I'm suddenly reminded of the above concersation. Oh wait, I remember now. Cause dates tasted horrible in the peanut puff that we made today. Like, peanuts and dates don't go together. But it's for protein purposes! Is it protein? Oh well.

    Went for this class leader thingie in place of Shirley today. I wonder what'll happen if one day i did become a chairperson. x]

    Somehow, one way or another, the above icon looked gay.

    Then went to Tiong Bahru to buy new socks! Like, finally. So many months already! Thanks for bringing me ah. :]

    And I just found out that tomorrow's PFT, like ?!

    I feel so lag. And noob. And blur. And I can think of a lot more but I shall end my once more meaningless entry. :/


    No comments:

    Post a Comment