Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    13 March 2008

    To all the Emos out there:


    :D

    My phone is back from repair! :D

    -jumps around-

    LOL. Ignore that. It's like, I just bought the phone 1 week ago [I think.], meaning that it's brand new, and it's spoilt?

    -.-

    2 days with a super old stand by phone isn't a joke okay. From the mere super old Sony phone that i've used for the past 2 days, I can tell that technology is indeed upgrading itself by a lot. And I'm seriously looking forward to the day when we can just take out a small key chain, press a button, and a marvellous screen shoots out and stays there, just hanging in mid air. And then it'll be the touch screen method kinda thing. Wouldn't it be cool?

    Oh wait, why am I asking you readers that? It WILL be cool. Not to mention that this will be of great help to PWHCHS. [People Who Hate Carrying Heavy Stuff.]

    So, as I was saying. The old Sony phone. It's pathetic. it's black and white and has no bluetooth, no camera, no sensor, no whatsoever. There's no silent mode too. [Or at least I couldn't find it.] And like, it's uber hard to use. The buttons also like sot sot one. And I have to wait for like, 2seconds for every word typed. Leading to me spending a painful 3 minutes typing a message. =.=

    The screen is 1/3 of my current phone. It's like, 1.5cmx3cm. Super tiny. Had to squint my eyes and go nearer to the phone everytime I use it. And it looks like my home phone. Those hanndphone look-alike home phones. [It's silver by the way.] Plus the ringtone sounds super funny. It's those riiiiing!-riiiing!-riiiing! types. And I can't change the ringtone cause I don't know how to. Besides, doubt there're any nice ones stored inside anyway. The only thing nice about it is that it's light. :D But my current phone is lighter. =.= Oh well, you get my drift.

    But nevermind! I've got my phone back! :D

    I'm currently at Granny's house. Gonna stay here till 9pm. So I have like, 11 more hours to go. And that's like, a very long time. O.O

    I like Granny's place. Although it's boring, but still. Yeah. Love it here. And stupid Didi is in school for some weird IT stuff. And since he'll only be back at 4pm, I'm gonna be super bored here with absolutely nothing to do.

    Oh wait, I'm going out later to do homework and stuff. :D [I HATE MATHS! I HATE MATHS! I HATE MATHS! -ahem- So as i was saying...] Meaning I'll wave goodbye to boredom in 3 hours time. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment