Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 March 2008

    She's so adorable! Right! Riiiiiiight! Of course right, right! I'm so in love with Abby the Cute. And she's bound to grow up into some hyper Chio girl. :D She's so cuuuuute! :D

    And thus, I shall post a picture of her everyday! :D

    Okay, pardon me cause I TOTALLY adore cute lil ones. I love kids. :D

    LOL, I sound lika loving mother. -.- But kids are really cute what! And her eyes are super big. So she always gives you the innocent look on her face. Like, O.O And whenever I turn on the Barney theme song on my phone, she'll run towards me, all smiles, and keep looking at my phone.

    SO ADORABLE! :D

    Anyway, Teck Chye placed both dusters at the very top of the whiteboard so that not-so-tall teachers cannot reach it. It's undeniable that it's funny when the teacher couldn't find it. And the teacher's nice and didn't scold us for it. No harm adding some laughter to the class. :D

    Tomorrow's Good Friday. And I forgot who I heard it from, "With Good Friday comes Bad Thursday." So yeah,Thursday wasn't fun. Cause apparently, I had this horrible tummyache that lasted from recess till Lang.Arts lesson. That's like, 3 hours? Okay, I just realised that I endured for sucha long time. Didn't wanna go to the sick bay. Don't wanna miss lessons. Can't catch up if I do. And I don't like sick bays.

    And Physics is a chore. What's up with all the reflection! Then what imaginary and real? I was letting out a huge "What the hell..!" which ended with a high pitched "Hell" when I saw all those funky lines drawn everywhere.

    P/S - Huang Fei Hong shows are funneh. ;D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment