Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    23 March 2008

    My neck and shoulders and back are aching like mad now. All thanks to me lying stomach-down on the bed using my laptop for the past few hours.

    -stretches-

    I shouldn't have let Didi and Mummy use the other computers while I suffer away.

    -stretches again-

    I'm so bored these few days. I even started playing Habbo. It's this game whereby you play as a homo sapien slacking your life away in this hotel by the name of Habbo. You, the player, is shaped lika rectangular box with extra features. In fact, everything in this game is derived from a box. So basically, it's a very boxilated game.

    There's no such word as boxilated anyway. Made that up myself.

    And Didi wants me to play Maplestory with him. I don't like Maplestory. Maybe cause I'm stuck at a pathetic level 21 and it's taking like, forever to train. [I know, I'mma NOOBLING.] I'm not exactly patient... So yep. And I feel that the quests are boring. So yep, got sick of it and think that the game's rather... Not my type. And stopped playing years back. By the way, there're always irritating people in Maplestory. Here's a list of what Didi and I encountered.

    #1. KSers.
    I don't even know what this word means. But it's like, someone is killing a creature then Mapler A comes along and killed it, taking away supposedly-yours experience. Not all did it on purpose though. But there're some... What is the hokkien word for that... Oh yeah, kaobehs. These people are... Well. Kaobeh.

    #2. GIMME-MESO! people.
    These are the worst people. They follow you around desperately, making crying faces and kneeling down, saying, "Spare me some mesos!" And they're highly skilled people. No matter how fast you walk, how fast you climb, how many channels you change, they'll still be in the same screen as you. I usually give'em money when they ask. Not like I have a lot... But still... They'll take the money, and still pester you for more. So yes, it's advisable to either scold'em or quit the game.

    #3. Hey-you-this-noob people.
    Pure irritating. These not-so-high leveled people enjoy calling people who just created their account and is in the process of training, "Noobs". Not like it's wrong. But it's highly irritating when they keep following you around in groups and start the endless chanting of "Noob noob noob noob noob noob" and well, you get the drift.

    #4. Mushy couples.
    Not their fault. But.... I can't stand the overdose.

    #5. Despos.
    They're like the GIMME MESO! people, except that they don't go all "SPARE ME MESO!" and instead, asks you for stead. Pun intended. And they're really thick skin, y'know? Once you reject them, they will go up to another random girl near you and ask them. It's like, ..... -.=?

    #6.Show-offs.
    These people like to drop those Pro weapons and take them back immediately, hoping that others will go, "Wah.... you this pro!" But if someone manage to take it before he does, he starts showering him/her with vulgarities untill he/she returns it back to him. It's ridiculous. You drop it on purpose, it's not yours anymore.

    There's actually a lot more but I can't be bothered to type.

    Realise that Maple actually reflects on our society?

    P/S - This place called Ludibrium in Maplestory is filled with toy-like... Er... Toys. And it's cute. ;D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment