Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 March 2008

    -knocks self down-

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE! :D

    -recovers-

    Knock-it-down birthdays are cool. Perhaps this might be a start of a new tradition! Then everytime on a Sgt Major/Master Sgt/Staff/Sgt/whoever-it-is's birthday, the whole company will knock it down and sing a birthday song! Just like today. :D

    WOOTS! :D

    P/S - When the whole company knock-it-down that time, Staff janice was like, going all, "EH! WAAIT!" then wanna pump. Hee. :P

    No comments:

    Post a Comment