Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 March 2008

    I've been using too much computer these days; resulting to the horrendous worst-than-ever eye bags and dark eye rings that i'm having today, and tomorrow, and probably the day after, and the day after that, and the day after the-day-after-that, and... Yeah, you get my drift. I hope it goes away quickly. =.=

    I think I play too much. Take yesterday for instance. I played for 10 hours straight. Is that a lot? Oh well, it is to me.

    I should really get a life and stop letting boredom hypnotise me into using the computer. The worst thing about this is that I'm not even a gamer. It's like, I don't do much online. I'm just plain bored sick and have nothing better to do. One part of me is telling me to do something constuctive like reading or revising stuff. And the other part of me simply refuses to go away from the computer despite doing nothing much with it. Oh and by the way people, I don't know if I'm turning into some nerdy looney Secondary girl or what, but I personally feel that some parts of the Physics textbook is indeed interesting.

    O.O

    Well, not the horrible equations at least. I hate Maths. [And perhaps anything that's related to it. But I like Mr Loke, he's a great and patient teacher. Thumbs up for Mr Loke! :D]

    Tomorrow's a CCA day. And I hope I don't get stiches. Stiches are dumb. Stiches are stupid. I hate stiches. :/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment