Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    03 March 2008

    It's 10.08pm now. And I'm random blogging to keep myself outta the clutches of Great Old Boredom, cause I'm waiting for the transfer of files from one phone to another to end. And yep, I've changed my phone. W910i. I like it. Cause the screen is sensitive and there's this ball game inside that allows you to roll the ball virtually by tilting the phone. I like that game. I like that phone. I love Dad and Mum who bought me that. :D

    It's weird how my parents buy me things. I remembered that I was whining for a handphone in P4 or 5, and they wouldn't buy me one no matter what. Then all of a sudden in P6 when I don't really want a handphone, viola! I reached home and saw a brandnew handphone that's charging.

    Anyway, enough of the random-ness. I shall end this post now.

    P/S - Having a sore throat. I've gotta man's voice now. -coughs-

    No comments:

    Post a Comment