Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 March 2008






    I love Abby! :D

    I've given up in books. I tried reading this.... Blue book. Entitled Don Don by Nick Taussig. And it has 9 "F*ck"s in the first 3 pages. Turns out that the story decided to start with an argument between a couple who divorced. So I've decided to stop reading.

    I shall not randomly borrow books from the adult section anymore.

    I should start writting the script for the Pure English Speaking Competition thingie. But I don't have the mood to. Much as I want the 5 helpers to come up with the structure, it wouldn't be my way of speech and would be harder to memorise... They should have gotten Jerome instead. Or Teck Chye. But I guess Jerome's hand gestures would offend the judges [lol.] and Teck Chye tends to mumble to himself.

    Anyway, realise that most smart people don't care about their studies? It's like, they have a great deal of potential but they just cannot be bothered?

    Okay, random.

    P/S - I've been blog hopping these days.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment