Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    31 March 2008

    -holding hands with Jieru and random walkin'-
    Jieru - Bored...
    -Jieru starts singing a random song-
    -I started singing the national anthem-
    Jieru - ...

    Look at this boy people!




    I love him! But he's too hyper active and keeps on bugging me to play with him. And I can barely understand 80% of what he's saying... But still... Cute! :D

    And he's super adorable okay!

    Me - What's ultraman?
    Boy - Ultraman ah... Ulturman is tis loh. -does the ultraman pose-


    Me - You know how to count not?
    Boy - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, -does the 10 sign- 10!
    Me - 11 leh?
    Boy - O.O -pause- Eleven!
    Me - Twelve?
    Boy - Twelve!
    Me - Thirteen?
    Boy - Thirteen!
    Me - One thousand?
    Boy - One! Thou! Saaaand! -starts jumping around-

    So cute riiiiight! :D

    Anyway, today's the last swimming lesson. Jieru and I got pretty bored on the bus and started taking pictures of us being retards. Random pictures ahead.


    It's meant to be those "shalalalala" kinda thing... But oh well.

    Shirley pose! We all love Shirley's pose don't we? :D You gotta give a five sign and place it close to your face. :D

    Random.




    GO AWAY DARK EYE RIIIIINGS! =.=


    Was laughing like crazy over this one.


    Then we decided to try some of the famous cover half the face twist!
    And the okay sign!



    And yes people, I know we look retarded and our complexion are way off. As in, MY complexion. I'm black. But don;t be racist people! :D

    Oh by the way, another random picture.

    This's weird... I don't normally take pictures at the Sushi place...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment