Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    17 March 2008

    Hello world. This post has absolutely no sacarsm so if you sense any, it's just your wishful thinking.

    There's like, a small group of RV-ians present at the track foryesterday's morning assembly. And since the talk was totally short and sweet and the weather was cooling and all, the pupils are all having a great time sitting on the chairs listening attentively. Like, totally.

    There's bound to be some strong people outta groups, right? I mean, it's not their fault that their immune system is like this. Besides, it's not even wrong to be physically stronger. And how could you blame them for puking halfway? It's like, they're feeling very uncomfortable already. [I was feeling sick too. Not very strong here.] Of course puke right. Then swallow back meh. Still scold what, never eat breakfast. They must have their own reasons for not eating right? Be it no time to eat cause lazy to wake up, no money for breakfast, or simply don't want to, it's still their choice. I know some parents ask ridiculous questions [according to Teacher C.] like, "My child doesn't eat breakfast, what does the school have to do about it?" And yes, it makes practically no sense. But still, it doesn't give you a right to be pissed and go all mad, or at least sound mad and go all, "See? You people are so weak!" Especially at the poor Sec1s. They're so innocent.

    And I'm not gonna type anymore. Cause I'm gonna go try out a game. Bye readers. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment