Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    10 March 2008

    HELLO PEOPLE!

    I'm back! Baaaaaaaack from UG camp!

    :D

    And I've made 5 new friends. Namely Cough, Sore Throat, Guy's Voice, Flu and Muscle Ache. And the cadets who heard m'voice should know that it's very bad. And I usually end up laughing at my own voice cause it sounds hilarious.

    UG Camp is tough. Way tougher than last year's. [Kinda a d-uh... sentence. But still.] And the Bravo Girls' dance during UG Night isn't bad. :D All hail the great Bravo!

    And this year's food isn't bad! No more hard rice lumps and weird, soggy, disgusting vegetable! YAY-ness! :D Okay, I'm not suppose to ABC [Argue, Bargain, Complain.] here. So yep.

    Night Walk is super fun! [P/S - There's this NPCC guy that we saw outside 4F classroom while waiting for the Best Cadet interview. Think they'rehaving Morning Walk or something. Then he sat there for like, 40mins? His hand is tied to a pole and he kept twirling a ball of nylon string outta boredom. I think that he's forgotten by his people or something.]

    Migin and I were screaming like some insane human. LOL. Then there's a part when Sergeant Major tried to fool us. And we acted like retards. Super funny! But it's hard to phrase it. o I shall not.

    Oh, and there's this group of 3 that kept scaring themselves. M'am was just standin a distance away from'em to let them roam around. Then they started zi-highing. Kept running around and jumping about. Then upon sitting down, they shot right up again. Hilarious!

    Now that the UG Camp has ended, i's time to do the 1001 fantabulous homework. It's like, 1 week of so-called holiday, and there's so many tasks to be accomplished. [?!] The definition of holiday is, according to dictionary.com,


    Any day of exemption from work.


    A time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.

    So it's not a March Holiday is it? -.-

    So yep people. Enjoy homework-ing! :D

    Oh and by the way, congratulations, Samuel. Best cadet of Bravo 2008. :]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment