Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 March 2008

    [hcincc] partb.08 - 04`光 says: u got parta best cadet right?
    vanessa[: - yeah.
    [hcincc] partb.08 - 04`光 says: oh ok'''
    [hcincc] partb.08 - 04`光 says: what did you get for it?
    vanessa[: - a... torchlight...
    vanessa[: - and some spare batteries. :D
    vanessa[: - LOL.
    [hcincc] partb.08 - 04`光 says: oh
    [hcincc] partb.08 - 04`光 says: ours is a plaque
    vanessa[: - ...
    vanessa[: - this is so unfair.
    [hcincc] partb.08 - 04`光 says: lol nvm lah
    vanessa[: - but nevermind. got something. :D

    Did I mention how much I hate Mathematics? D:

    Anyway, I finished Maths Assignment 4 yesterday! Except the last 2 questions... But still! I feel accomplished.Afterall, it IS Mathematics that we're talkin' about here. :D

    Wanted to upload some pictures of a totally adorable baby by the name of Abby. But for some reasons, the computer hates my mobile phone and wouldn't lemme upload. So yeah. :/

    By the way people, I have a new maid now. Changed thrice in a row. =.=

    Dad - Faster. Very late already.
    Mui - Wait, Sir.
    :dissapears into the bedroom for a long time:
    Dad - Finish? What you doing?
    :Dad opens door to find Mui putting on Make-up. Like ?!:
    Dad - What are you doing?!
    Mui - Make up. Beautiful.
    Dad - Maid no make up. Put for what?
    [Lika d-uuuuuh...... kinda thing. I mean you work still put make up for what. =.= Not like you're going out to some fancy stuff.]
    Mui - No Sir, beautiful. Very expensive.
    Dad - Don't put already! Very late you know!
    Mui - Expensive!
    Dad - Yah, don't put already!

    I was laughing like some nutcase when Daddy told me this. LOL. And another one.

    Mum told me that Mui was super slow. And yeah, i can tell. she takes nearly an hour to iron 5 simple tees. [?!] She takes an hour to just sweep. You should have seen the way she sweeps. Like, sloooowly sweep one stroke, pause. Look around. then the process continues.

    And she's slow. Seriously. Slow. Can't stand it. So Daddy ended up doing all the housework. He didn't lemme help except yesterday. Poor daddy. ):

    But nevermind! There's finally a new maid. And she has working experience. All hail the new maid! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment