Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 March 2008

    Got back my Progress Report. Horrifying deprovement. Okay, not exactly horrifying, but still a deprovement.

    Geography - A1
    Higher Chinese & Chinese Culture - B4
    History - C6 [?!]
    Language Arts - B3
    Mathematics - A2 [UNBELIEVABLE!]
    Science - B4
    Total GPA: 2.8

    I don't know whether to be feeling "oh well..." for the deprovement, or to be happy that I can get sucha mark although I didn't exactly study. [By the way, I like the number 28. Just because it's the date of my birthday. LOL.]

    And yep. I know my PM is from Nigahiga's "How to be Emo".

    "2.8! I hate you! ... And now the glass is dirty!"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment