Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    30 March 2008

    Daddy - I saw this thing on TV. It says that strawberries make you smarter.
    Me - 1 plus 1 gives you.... Er.... 10....
    Daddy - Walao eh!

    Yesterday was a fun day. :D

    Daddy and I had this sudden craving for the oh-so-fantabulous fish soup at Woodlands. [If I remembered correctly...] You don't know how nice and wonderful that stall's food is. Like, you can give a 1 minute thumbs up for it.

    -does a 1 minute thumbs up-

    Yeah. So Daddy and I decided to stop by Lim Chu Kang.


    Was pretty bored on the car, so took a picture of the pretty place. :D

    Here we are! And true to its name, that place is filled with lots,
    and lots,

    and lots,

    and lots,

    and lots

    of Bonsai. My dad loves Bonsais. In fact, he have loads of plants at home and Yu Hua CC.

    There's this huge pond with tons of fish in it. The guys are gonna round up the fishes and sell it. So yep, watched the whole process. :D

    Poor fishes. D: Humans are cruel things that upset the whole eco system. But oh well~

    Random picture of the clouds and a streaks of line.

    Then we went indoors and saw a whole load of creatures. Most looked disgusting. :/ But I'm still gonna load'em up. So yeah. :D

    Yuck.

    Oh, what's up with the greenery?

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! They look plain disgusting, no offence to the frogs. I mean, one frog, yeah, fine, pretty cute. But a whole giant box of'em isn't.

    Then hohoho! At long last! It's 11.30am! [The stall opens at 11am or so.]
    It doesn't look appetizing or anything. But it's a big WOW! And I can't be bothered to write down how nice this is cause it's like, really nice lah.

    :D

    So yep! You guys gotta try it. [It costs 10bucks by the way.] And er, it's located at... Nevermind. I'll ask my Dad some other time. :D

    Oh, and the rojak. :]

    Then it's home sweet home. But noooo... Traffic jams. I hate traffic jams... Was practically bored sick in the Honda Civic.

    Took a picture.

    I was laughing at this picture cause i look lika octopus! HAHA!

    My atrocious dark eye rings refuse to leave me after one whole week. They might stay here permanently. Rejoice people...

    Cloooouds. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment