Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 March 2008

    Big hug. :D

    Okay, that was totally random and real meaningless. But I find the picture cute. LOL. By the way, Snoopy is born in 1950. [Should be ah.] Go calculate his present age. :D

    Anyway, just read Xiaxue's blog. Which has, once again, shown me how magnificent Photoshop is. Which is why I don't trust web pictures. Photoshop can probably make a turtle look like a fish anyway. I would love to try that. Just that I don't have Photoshop. =.= I want Photoshop. Sounds real fun.

    I feel really random today.

    School's gonna start in 2 days time. And I still have a lotta homework left undone. Have been slacking a lot this holiday.

    Should really start homework-ing now. Shall start by reading the "Let's Drive the Manchus Out!" history notes. [The title sounds super enthu. LOL.] Then I'll do the history worksheet. And I'll try to figure out Assignment 4 later. And the Physics review.

    Wish me luck people.

    P/S - Remember to collect the reply slip for the Meet-Parents session thingie. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment