Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    06 February 2008

    Yousheng says, "HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAAAAAAR!

    Eve. LOL."

    After the Chinese New Year celebration in school, called up loads'o primary school friends. Then yeah, Wenting and I met Daniel, Mathew and Lihlin at JP.

    Sucha small group of people. ):

    No fun... Loads of people are in Malaysia now. [Example, Suzanne, Huixian, Peiling etc...] And most people don't wanna meet up. Some have to go help their parents prepare the family reunion dinner thingie and such. So like, yeah. Only a few of us went. ):

    Macdonalds was PACKED. KFC was also packed. All the typical fast food restaurants were packed. So went to Fish and Co.

    Mathew says, "Walao, so expensive. I bring $2 only leh!"

    Obviously kiddin'... Then like, me and Wenting shared this fish thingie.

    No. Not this fish. That's the plate thingie. But oh well. Didn't take a picture of the fish.. Was hungry you see. :P But I did take a picture of the empty pan...

    LOL. :P

    That's the handle of the pan.

    Mathew says, "Wenting don't act cute lah!"

    That's Lihlin.

    Daniel staring at menu...

    Mathew the funneh. He's camera shy.. Aww. :]

    Went to Kopitiam.

    Mathew's lunch.

    Lihlin's lunch.

    Played a bit of Truth Or Dare.. Realise that it's the typical games that people play. The game got boring and we went to the library, unwillingly. Cause well, Mathew is a VERY loud guy. Very, VERY, loud guy. And Wenting and I were in our oh-so-recognisable RV uniform.. So yeah. :/

    But still went there in the end. Mathew was acting like a good boy, telling all of us to whisper. Then he started telling the lil kids to whisper. And he starts to talk loudly. -.-

    Saw Benjamin there. [As in, primary school friend.]



    If you're emo, just hang out with Mathew. He'll make you laugh like, HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! kinda laugh. He's hilarious! :D [That was meant to be a compliment.]

    P/S - The Golden Compass.


    Thick right? [I know Teck Chye's gonna go all, "Actually, I've read thicker books blahblahblah~" So yeah. Save that tag.]

    P/P/S - Wenhui is a liar. "Oh, I'm at home now. Don't wanna come out. Haha." then I saw him and Junhao with a group of people at JP..... LOL......

    No comments:

    Post a Comment