Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    01 February 2008

    Today's a Friday. And Friday is the second worst day of the week. [With reference to the current time-table.] The worst is Thursday. Loads of subjects packed together.

    It'll be like, "Hey Angel, what's after this?" and it'll be, "Oh, history, geography, cihnese, blahblahblah."

    Oh, the horror of Thursdays.

    LOL. Not horrifying.. Just plain old boring.

    Today is a typical of my life. Took the school bus to school. People groan at the new year song being played through the speakers. Then it's lesson time. After every period, Junwei and Teck Chye will start whacking each other with this enhanced newspaper-club thingie. And as usual, Bolun will somehow, on purpose, create a lotta rubbish and pass it to the back [which is me.] and ask me to throw. Probably trying to irritate me, as usual. I don't know HOW he creates so much rubbish in a day. And once again, Miss Chew totally rocks. Lang.arts was practically a free period. Made a lotta noise and pissed her off a lil. But yeah, quieten down. Then it's CCA...

    Typical-ness.

    Anyway. time passed very quickly during today's act. It's like, "Oh, it's 3pm now." and the next moment you're like, "Oh, time for end parade? O.O" kinda thing.

    The Bravos combined and splited into 3 groups. Our section was taken by the guy sergeants and staff and they're really, really nice. :D And this Staff [think he's called Calvin or something.] borrowed money from some random guy to buy us this huge bottle of 100plus. Later, we realised that we did 70+pumpings while the rest did like, 15? But yeah, pumpings come together with NCC and mistakes. [Every mistake add 5.] And the pumping was okay. But still, the guys are real nice. :D

    And Monday's HOME ECONS! [And swimming. And the chinese caligraphy thingie that we all have to stay back to participate. And did I mention that I need to buy a birthday present? As well as Valentine Day's presents for my friends...] We're gonna make a burger! LOL. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment