Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    24 February 2008

    Out of the countless dreams that I have, I manage to control one dream.

    I know, SUPER COOL RIGHT?! It wasn't my intention to control it. It's kinda like a natural thing... Realise that I'm dreaming. So just... Explore. Although the dream is totally stupid and meaningless, but CONTROL DREAM LEH! That's like, TOTAL COOLNESS!

    So yeah. This dream that I can control. Dreamt it in.. Primary 5 or 6. Can't remember. I was in this... Old place. Like our parent's generation. I was in this... School. In a classroom to be exact. With around.. 10 pupils? Listening to the'cher going on and on about I-don't-know-what. And then the bell rang and school ended and I went out with my friends. I have no idea who they are. And I can't remember their faces.

    So I walked around with my friend/friends. [Can't remember.] And like, did what our parents played when they're young. Go to this drain to catch fish or whatever. Lame dream. And the dream's super boring I tell you.

    So like, that dream totally bore me out. Then I started to realise that it's very boring. And wondering why I'm doing weird things. I mean, I usually go home/have lunch with friends after school. Not go to some drain with this weird net to fish. Oh wait, I think I was watching m'friends fish. Oh well. That's not the point.

    So like, cause the dream's super long and boring. I started asking myself why am I in this kampung-like place. Then I figured out that I might be dreaming. And I started exploring that place.

    So I walk around. Look look, see see. Nothing fanciful at all.

    I walked around and saw a couple of.. Sights. Like scenery kinda thing. Then I woke up. Stupid dream. But hey! I can actually CONTROL that dream! And that's already very cool!

    So from this experience, I've came up with a hypothesis:

    Meaningless, boring, long dreams lead to dreamers realising that they're dreaming and hence, allows the dreamer to control their dream.

    Oh wait, that's not exactly a hypothesis... Oh well.

    Anyone controlled your dream before? Be it a stupid dream [Example:Mine.] or whatever, do share! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment