Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    17 February 2008

    M'parents lemme go the interact thingie at Malaysia!

    Big Woohoo!

    -starts jumping around-

    But yeah. They allowed it cause it's just a half day thing. [6am-2pm] So there's nothing much to rejoice about... And I seriously hope that I don't lose anything. ESPECIALLY my passport. Or I can literally kiss goodbye to all overseas school trips. And I wouldn't like that one bit, considering the trips that Deltas can go to.

    Speaking of NCC, there's Trainfire on the 28th! Which happens to be a very, very, very, very special day! Then maybe, if the Trainfire ends earlier and my platoon mates are free, I can celebrate my big day with them.

    Yay-ness. :D

    And I told daddy not to get me any cakes. Cause yeah, I don't like cakes. Cakes aren't nice. And they charge us so much for it. Stupid cakes. I think we should just abandon the whole cake tradition. And replace it with... Hmm... I don't know. There's loads of tradition which is, in my opinion, pointless and redundant.

    Take Valentine's for example. Roses. 1 stalk 8bucks. [?!] Daylight robbery. [Or nighttime robbery. Since most roses are given during romantic dinners... I think.] And the guys still pay money [and order/queue up] to get robbed. LOL. Girls should not request their boyfriends to get'em roses. Or they can tell them to buy from me. 1 for $1. I'll ask m'Dad to grow one balcony of'em and I'll go pack them in nice packagings and put them in a basket. Then I'll head down to Orchard Road and all the guys who walk past with their girl will hate me like don't know what. Teehee. :P

    Besides, roses die quick. Can you imagine how much the roses fear Valentine's? I can almost imagine the whole bunch of them going all "AAAAAAAAHHHH!!" one day before V Day. Poor Roses. ):

    And Chinese New Year. Exchanging oranges and red packets. It's just an excuse to sort of, force us people to go visit our relatives and chu4 jing4 gan3 qing2. Not like I mind anyway. Occasions are nice. So is visting relatives. But since I'm currently bored and sick and tired of Maths [As usual]... Yeah.

    I'm not making sense again.

    Ah, who cares. I'm bored sick. And I need to entertain myself before I start revising Science. I don't like plotting graphs. Neither do I like the data tables and such. We should just skip the How Scientists Work module and start with the main subjects.

    P/S - I apologise for the boring and meaningless entries these days... There isn't any interesting things to blog nowadays. Sigh.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment