Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    09 February 2008

    Me - What's Daniel's surname ah?
    Wenting - Hoo. [Who?]
    Me - Daniel. Daniel what?
    Wenting - Daniel Hoo.
    Me - Huh?
    Wenting - Hoo. H-O-O. Hoo.
    Me - Oh. LOL! Okay.

    I'm staying at home today. Which can only mean 1 thing.

    B-O-R-E-D-O-M.

    Yep! Boredom.

    Anyway, just completed m'homework. And I realised that I lost 2pens. Again. O.O Didn't do all of Maths. Don't understand the graph question.

    I need help! D:

    I think I should just abandon education [ESPECIALLY MATHS! Not like Mr.Loke isn't good at teaching. He's nice. :D But I'm slow.] and everything. Then I'll go to some uluh places and lead a simple life. I mean, we're studying now to obtain a certificate, which is supposed to help us get a good job. And good job equals to more money. So that we can use the money for peace, laughter and joy. Then like, we might as well just go... I don't know. Grow some crops. Earn some money. And live happily ever after.

    Am I even making sense? [Considering the factors and all.] Ah Nevermind.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment