Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    27 February 2008

    Me: Hey, how much did the school get for the Wushu performance the other day?
    Angel - 500bucks.
    Me: Wah.... Then how much did you get?
    Angel: Er... A recyclling bag.
    Me: HAHA!

    Anyway...





    And I think that the twit language derived from calculator language. Y'know, when you get bored during classes you might start conversing with your desk partner using a calculator. [Well, at least sometimes I do.] Which is an extremely slow process. And yeah. Different substitutes are used for majority of the letters. So yep.

    And in case the above words are too blur for your eyes...

    IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! :D

    P/S - Don't get me wrong. I'm not hinting you guys to get me a present when I announce my birthday. I just enjoy announcing my birthday. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment