Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    21 February 2008

    Just returned home from school. Wanted to see if there're people online to help me scan a history assignment that managed to vanish into thin air. And like, there's nobody. So yeah. Might as well blog while I wait.

    Still need to revise for the MATHEMATICS[!!!!!!!!!!]+CHINESE+GEOGRAPHY TESTS tomorrow. Man, why 3 tests in a day?! So torturous can! And I studied for the wrong topic of Geography for 2days! Like what the!


    Big -.-


    I thought that I was studying on Transport and stuff when I'm studying about Tourism. I'm like a natural Pro. -.-





    Nobody's online. [Okay, there're people online. Just that they can't help.] I should go study first. And hopefully I don't forget about the Geograhy assignment that's due tomorrow.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment