Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    29 February 2008

    The horror of equations!

    March Camp is coming. Gotta finish up our dance quick. I'm afraid that the March Camp would be harsh and I'm lousy at pumpings. But oh well! I've improved a lot. :D

    History test today. Hope the results are alrighty fine. :D

    And today's 29th February! Leap! Leap! Leeeeeap!!!!

    Oh and anyway,

    #11. Fats! [LOL.]

    Given by: Bocheng!

    To the fellow Bravo: Thanks! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment