Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 February 2008

    Here's what Staff/Sergeant told us during... Er... Couple of acts ago...


    :Guy walks past girl:


    Guy - Do you believe in love at first sight?
    Girl - Er.... No.
    Guy - Do you need me to walk again?

    Anyway.....

    The 3 tests are over! :D

    The tests turned out to be pretty okay. Got back Science paper today. I shall scan my marvellous graph for you guys to see. I bet I'm the only person who drew that graph. Plain stupid and funny.

    Oh wait. Maybe some classes didn't take the test yet. Shall scan it some other time.

    Today! Fellow readers! Is once again! A CCA day.

    Had IFC [Individual Field Craft. That's IF I remmber correctly.] the whole act. Went straight home after act. Was carrying a lotta bulky things. Mainly the guitar. Some scientists should just find out how to liquify/shrink solids for storage purposes. And now I know the importance of my wonderful Dad. He has been fetching me home after acts. Come to think of it, I've never taken public transport home on CCA days.

    I love Daddy. :D

    P/S - Get well soon, Peijia. :]
    P/P/S - 6 more days. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment