Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 February 2008

    Here to post before I go study for the Malay test AND practise m'guitar for the music test AND lang.arts. Although I have no idea how to study for personal recounts... Oh well. [My Music group members, go practiiiiiiiiiiiiiise! :D And we'll have one combine practice during tomorrow's recess or something.]

    Speakinf of tests, I think I failed my Science practical [Considering that- Nevermind. Can't say anything about the test...] Seems like I can't blog about tests. And people, don't ask me about what the test is about. Cause I won't say. So yeah, don't keep asking. It's... Rather irritating. :/

    The Alpha guys [Sec1 NCC guys] are so cute! Majority are short and cute! No offence ah, but yeah! All so cute. :D And their noobism adds on to their cuteness. [Like d-uh, it's like, what? The 2nd act only.] There's this guy who sedias lika "ostrich". [As how Weijuan phrases it.] It's like, he stick out his butt, then his leg raise to.... Er... 110degrees [Or more.] Then he bend down, chest nearly touching his leg, and stomp his foot real loud. And it's super cute! LOL!

    And there's also this uber cute one. He's small-sized. [No offence, again.] And his shirt is super big. And he tucks in his shirt like... Let's just say that his pants are super high. And he looks so cute! LOL.

    And the Alpha girls too! Played Elope with'em today. And I was going all "AHHHHH, RUUUUUUUUUUUN!" whenever I got tapped/slapped on my arm/pulled. Being an absolute retard.

    -ahem-

    P/S - I found the rose under m'desk, Anon.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment