Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    11 February 2008

    Had Long John Silver's before going to Wenting's house yesterday. And...

    -drumrolls pleeeease!-

    BAKED COOKIES!

    Some random pictures.






    Looks kinda disgusting... But hey, it's rather tasty.. [I... Guess.]

    I love baking. :D

    Which reminds me... We made CUPCAKES during Home Econs today! Today's Home Econs is yet, another typical cooking session. [I know I repeated the word "today" twice repeatedly. And yes, I know it sounds redundant and weird. Oh well.] Jerome was sort of told off by Mrs.Chew cause his Home Econs stuff [Y'know, dish cloth, teatowel, apron.. Yeah.] wasn't clean. He lent it to his friend. And I think I heard him say that he's gonna "throw the dish cloth in his ["His" refers to the guy who he lent the stuff to.] face." Oh good luck, Jerome's friend.

    The cupcakes are nice. :D Cause we added the baking powder and it's supposed to make the cupcake riiiiiiiiiiiiiiise. So I was like, checking on the cupcakes now and then to see how much they rose. I love baking! All hail baking!


    Baking = Big :D

    Okay, I sound insane. LOL.

    Anyway, I went straight home after swimming today. Was standing in the MRT. The duo sitting in front of me were conversing via sign language. Looks fun. I think I'm gonna learn them. :D

    Everyone of you readers know at least one sign language, that's for sure. And this sign language is extremely recognisable and popular, [not to mention crude] in a sense.














    Eh... Stop showing me that finger.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment