Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    15 February 2008


    Got this from Maung Thet's blog. Wished RVNC had PDS too...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Happy birthday, Darren Yang! :D

    :10mins before Geography officially ends:


    Miss Tan - Goodbye class.
    Class - You still got 10mins!
    Minority o'pupils - Shh!
    Miss Tan - Haha, nevermind lah.
    Class - Still have 10mins! Don't go yet!
    :Miss.Tan leaves:
    Minority o'pupils - How come everyone's so guai today...
    :Miss.Yu enters class:
    Minority o'pupils - No wonder.. LOL.


    Yes, this meant that 2B had 1h 10mins+10mins = 1h 20mins of Chinese today. ONE SUBJECT STUDY SO LONG. But it wasn't bad, and in fact it was pretty entertaining, in a sense. [Until the part when homework comes in, of course.] Cause there was this discussion on whether if guys and girls can maintain pure friendship. Not like it's a very interesting topic. [Although Huakai's opinions are rather... Typical of guys.] But:


    Discussion = Less boredom


    Yay, I just formed an equation! All hail Maths! :D


    Anyway, yeah. And I strongly believe that students would study better if there's at least 1 free period everyday. Cause well, at least the students have something to look forward to, making'em have more will to persevere on and endure those 101 lessons. [Exaggerating.. I know.] Which will in turn let us concentrate better and obtain better grades!

    It's sometimes seriously demoralising. Like, after what seemed like eternity, you glanced at the clock up there and go all, "Still 9am ah...". Or when you check out your timetable and realise that you still have a whole lot of lessons to go before you're finally released from your boring and smelly [SERIOUSLY! The desks stink! Don'tchu agree? Like, everytime you wanna rest your head on the table, you smell this.. Stupid crayon-ish smell kinda thing. M'desk isn't so bad.. but Junwei's is.... Horrible...] desk and able to roam the lands once more.

    And before you can start exploring the lands, you're stuck at homework.

    -.=?

    Stupid homework. I have loads of homework...

    #1. Revise Science. [MONDAY PRACTICAL! TUESDAY THEORY!]
    #2. Complete revision 1 and 2 of Maths.
    #3. Compare Geography worksheet's answer. [Can't believe I left it at home..]
    #4. Do 2 Chinese worksheets.
    #5. Write reflections on the If Boys and Girls can Maintain Pure Friendship thingie. And yeah, that's Chinese.
    #6. Do 2 Geography worksheets. This includes reading the geography notes.
    #7. Convince parents to lemme go for the Project Preserve Planet Earth Camp. Interact Club thingie. It's a half-day kinda thing, at Johor Bahru... With a lot a lot a lot a lot of luck, I might be able to go... [Considering the fact that m'parents are super strict.] Forget it, I'll just do my homework and cross this out. And may I ask why you're reading strikeouts...

    I shall complete all my homework tomorrow. Till then, I shall slack and play with my greatest pal on Earth, Da Comp. I so need to get a life.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment