Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    14 February 2008

    :During Geography presentation [On Transport.]:

    Bryan - I was reluctant to go to China at first as I've always pictured China as a poor and-
    Bolun [From China] - OOI!


    Haaaaaaaaaaaaappy Valentine's people! :D

    Spread the love. :]

    Saw loads of couple today. All holding hands in all sorts of weird ways/armlocking. Sweet. :D There's one holding a balloon and a giant rose. And another was whispering and sort of kissing. [And yes, I turned around. Don't wanna intrude other's privacy.. :P] And there's this poor guy who got whacked by what I assume to be his girlfriend. LOL. :P

    Anyway, to start Valentine' Day off...

    WE HAVE MATHS, CHINESE AND GEOGRAPHY TEST ON NEXT FRIDAY!

    Furthermore, the tests are CONSECUTIVE. Meaning we'll be taking ONE TEST AFTER ANOTHER.







    ?!







    Someone just kill me.

    Okay, that's just for exaggeration.

    Maths and Chinese are probably the worst subjects on Earth. [Okay, maybe not Chinese... Sometimes the compre mght be easy. Depends. But still...] All 3 tests in a day?!

    Maths will totally kill m'brain cells. [I stink at Maths, seriously.] After Maths I'll most probably be 3/4 dead. Then Chinese will probably just kill me straight. Geography is fine. But I'll most likely be exhausted after all these and kaboom my Geography.

    Oh great.

    And I haven't studied for the upcoming Science test on Monday and Tuesday. [If I'm not mistaken...] And Ms.Yu will be testing us on tang2 shi1 on Thursday. Gotta learn how to memorise and write 3 tang2 shi1s and know their meaning. And those tang2 shi1 will be graded.

    BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! The frustration.

    Don't we all love tang2 shi1s....

    On a happier note! The sec1s are coming tomorrow!

    :D
    Most of the seniors think that the sec1s have serious attitude problem and enjoys flirting and acting chio. [Acting chio is obviously referring to the girls.. I mean, guys acting chio? Pure gay-ness please. Not that I discriminate gays..] So far, I've heard of 2 infamous girls already. Rumours spread like wildfire.

    O.O

    And yeah, I suppose some of you here reading m'blog knows who they are. But like, I don't know if it's reliable or what. So yeah. No names mentioned.

    And thus, I shall end my entry here.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment