Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 February 2008

    :Daddy carrying a big bag of coins:

    Daddy - Eh ger, if you can carry this over there, :points 1 1/2 metres away: it's all yours.
    Me - Okay.
    :Carries all the way:
    Daddy - Dammit.... LOL...

    P/S - Didn't take the money, of course. I don't need so much money. :D And besides, I doubt Daddy will gimme.

    Did cartwheels during swimming today. Not exactly cartwheels... My hands and legs couldn't stretch out. So basically I'm just spinning lika wheel over and over again. LOL.

    Went to Long John Silver's to dine with Yuxian and Jieru. The prices went up? O.O

    Took a bus back to school and finally! AT LONG LAST! I didn't get lost/alight at the wrong stop! :D But then again, it's not counted since they told me where the bus is... Oh well. I'll practise taking public transport to school some other time.

    Did dance with some Bravo girls. Totally awesome. :D Oh yeah, I forgot to tell Miss.Yang that I'll miss history test cause of Trainfire. Should find her asap and inform her.

    By the way! Miss Tan Hui Zhen is nice. :D I wore my Nikes+PE shirt back to school and she let me off nicely after a crappy but 100% true explanation. All hail Physics! :D

    Oh yah.... I forgot about Physics notebook.......

    No comments:

    Post a Comment