Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    19 January 2008

    Yesterday's act was pretty fun. :D

    Had a rather tough PT, which left me tired but refreshed. And nearing the end parade, the Bravo girls [that's us, LOL.] plastered a chopstick on each arm for drills. And it works like, WOW. Everyone's arm was straight. :D And it was fun. :D

    After act, talked with Migin with a couple'o platoon mates till 6.30pm. [The reason why I actually remembered the time is because I heard Mr Chua talking over the speakers, telling us to leave.]

    Went to granny's new house afterwards. Granny's gonna move into the new house today at 10am or so. So it's like, 2 more hours to go! :D

    The house looks rather modern and cool. Although the rooms are pretty small... But still, it's cool! I like the sofa! :D Cause there's this extension for one, meaning me, to lie down. :D And I like the TV, cause it's flat and huge! :D I like the toilet, it looks nice. :D And the kitchen, and dining room, and the air-cons, and practically everything...

    I LIKE THAT NEW HOUSE! :D

    Granny decided not to cook and instead, went out with Ahgong to some place to buy food for us. And there's this particular dish that I like. It's SUPER nice. There's this nice nice nice sauce to spread on this piece of thingie that you use to wrap duck meat or anything you want. AND IT'S NIIIIICE! :D [Probably due to me feeling super hungry after NCC, but still! It's nice. :D] Oh I'm getting fatter and fatter. Nevermind. :/

    Anyway, here's some pictures taken when I felt bored.

    The 3tigers resting at the back'o Daddy's car.

    A cat on top of Daddy's car... LOL.

    P/S - Doubt you'll ever read this dear girl, but still, cheer up yeah? :]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment