Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    20 January 2008

    Went to Abigail's house to do this music project thingie. Had to carry m'guitar all the way to Jurong East. People were shunning me in fear of getting smacked right in their face by the neck of m'guitar, which is protruding out a lot. LOL. Then went to take neoprints, which in my opinion, is a total waste of money. I mean like, 10bucks for a piece of less than half an A4 size photo? But oh well. Suppose it's fun. :D

    I shall let the many many pictures do the talking. [Not literally.] Photos not in sequence.

    SHIRLEY POOOOOOOOOSE! :D

    I shall get the Neoprints from Abigail tomorrow.




    I look seriously retarded. Oh well.











    Check this scissors out! Guess which cartoon character it is! :D
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *

    LOL...






    Bluuuuuuur..







    That's a square Fish Ole.


    And by the way, THANKS YAO ZHONG AND JEROME! And many many thanks to Yaozhong for going to Chinatown to buy the lantern-making materials! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment