Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    22 January 2008

    To start this post:


    Taken on the bus. [Going to swim.]

    Okay, what was real random. Anyway, yesterday was HOME ECONS! [And swimming. But I didn't swim. And the reason was plain stupid. Sarah, the girl from 2A and I made the same mistakes... LOL.]

    Made biscuits. [Nope, it's not cookies! Cookies are of a higher concentration of BUTTER! And is usually thicker than biscuits. I'm not the Home-Econs rep for nothing. :D]

    That's what I made. Was fumbling around with all the shapes and all of a sudden, it strucked me that making shit-shaped biscuits/buns would be pretty neat, in a sense. Mrs Chew says, "The tip of the biscuit will turn black." And yep, I know that too. But oh well. It's just a black tip.

    Close up. LOL.

    Anyway, the biscuits taste like shit. [Pun intended.] Not literally, it's just that it's plain disgusting. Like, totally not nice. I mean, it's extremely hard, due to the excessive modeling. And that results to us squeezing out of air of the dough, which leads to the totally. Hard. Biscuit. I wouldn't have ate it if it wasn't shaped in such a way by me.

    Which reminds me. This isn't fair... The other group of students in Kitchen don't-know-what made biscuits too. And theirs have, what? Cherries and Raisins... And according to Claire, "Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside." Mine is like, hard on the inside, and even harder on the outside. So it's something like an edible stone. LOL. Anyway, Mrs Chew is so adorable! :D The way she talks is so cute. :D

    Anyway, had act today. Did circuit trainings or whatever you call that. Was at the table top station at the back of the grandstand when this totally irritating insect of some sort flew around me. At first I was like, shoo the thing off. Then it came back and landed on my leg while I was counting. And it's irritating when that happens. Especially during end parade. Cause everyone is diam-ing and we're not supposed to move. Or else there'll be knock-it-downs.

    Okay, so as I was saying... Back of grandstand. At first I thought that it's a fly or something. Then it kept coming back and i'm very ugh-ed by it. So I went, "There's this irritating thingie here!" Then it turns out that my leg bleeded. I was like,

    O.o?

    O.O

    O.O?

    O.O!!!

    Then rushed to the toilet. Stupid insect.

    P/S - Anybody wanna shop for clothes with me? I'm forced by Daddy to go shopping... I have enough clothes lah [Er... 2wardrobes?], what's the point of wasting money to buy new ones. -.-

    No comments:

    Post a Comment