Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    23 January 2008

    These are the Neoprints taken the other day. :D

    Anyway, went to JP to buy a seriously overdue present for Weijuan. It's meant to be a surprise. But I doubt she'll read my blog... So yep! You readers better keep it a hush-hush. Not like she's clueless about this.. But oh well. :D Will post what we bought for her when she receives it! :D




    And I need help on Maths assignment 2. Oh Maths... D:

    P/S - The Mr.Anderson's/Henderson's [Forgot] ice-cream [Cookies and Cream] taste horrible. And so does the Cookies and Cream from Scoopz and Ben & Jerry's. I shall not buy anymore Cookies and Cream.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment