Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    28 January 2008

    Mui - :Stares at my braces: What this?
    Me - Oh. Braces. :Smiles and show my teeth [Plus braces]:
    Mui - Take out?
    Me - Cannot take out. LOL.
    Mui - Cannot take out?
    Me - :nods:

    Changed maid again. She didn't feel like working for I-don't-know-what reason, and did nothing to help out. Then when she was sleeping in the afternoon, m'uncle saw it and scolded her. Then she started crying and wanted to return to the agency. We didn't scold her, nor mistreat her.. But oh well. No idea what's wrong with all this.

    -shrugs-

    But yeah. Gotta new one. From Myanmar. She's really cute. LOL. :D She looks cheerful and likes to say "yayeyaye" in stead of "yes". LOL. :D I've realised that all the maids I have are shorter than me. [Besides Tari.] And everytime I see them getting a chair to close/open the window, I'll just go close/open it myself. Then they'll just go, haha kinda thing.

    Anyway, she's called... Miowe or something. But once again, our dear old ah mah has troubles pronouncing it. So yeah, decided to call her Ah Mui, which means something like lil girl in Hokkien. Sounds nearly the same as her original name.. So yeah. :D

    Bet most of you are bored by my totally-boring rant up there. [Not counted as a rant, but oh well.]

    -ahem-

    So yep! Saturday was FUUUUUUUUUUN! :D Went to shoot this MV thingie for Chinese New Year. Ended up playing [expected..] the all time favourite, Truth Or Dare. And that funny game Teck Chye taught us. :D

    Will blog about it as soon as I get all the pictures from Wenting and Claire! And then, dear readers, my post shall be a pictureeeeeeeey post. Stay tuned! LOL. :D

    So basically, this entry is rather meaningless. Again. Oh well. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment