Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    25 January 2008

    I remember this conversation... It's somewhere in primary school. When we're learning about the respiratory system. The Boy refers to Ceksin. Or was it Guakrong? Oh well.

    -shrugs-

    Mrs.Siow - Is it better to breate in through the mouth or the nose?
    Boy - The... Er... Mouth?
    Mrs.Siow - Why?
    Boy - Cause it has a bigger hole.

    LOL... Anyway!


    That's Weijuan's belaaaaaaaaated birthday present! :D A tiny tee! :D [Alliteration!]

    The design.

    Today's act was fun! :D Since the Deltas gotta go for this talk, the Bravos had to combine. Meaning girls and guys together, forming a company. There were only drills, and drills, and even more drills. Which is totally great since I'm still having this aching arm and stomach of mine. Ouch.

    After the act, we girls were praised for our better drills, initiative and such. Well, a smaller platoon makes it easier to coordinate and such. So yep! :D

    Big :D.

    P/S - I love my lang.arts'cher. We call her Miss.Chew. [She's supposed to be Mrs.E-Something.]And she rocks. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment