Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    30 January 2008

    Hello fellow readers. This post, dated 30th January, is the most pictureeeeeeeeeeey post so far. I counted a total of 50 PHOTOS.

    -claps and cheers!-

    Anyway, if you don't feel like looking through all these pictures, [which I highly doubt so, since people like looking through pictures and laugh at unglam ones. So yep. :D] do scroll all the way down to see the 2nd last picture. I hope Tseng Wei doesn't kill me for that. LOL. :/ [P/S - If you want that picture to be deleted, please tell me. :D]

    Anyway! Let the post begin!

    So around 26'o us turned up for the Chinese New Year MV thingie. Meaning around 83% of us turned up! That's an accomplishment!

    Big :D


    Talk about emphasis. LOL.

    So yeah, met at Chinese Garden MRT station at around 8plus.

    Oh Suzanne. LOL. :D


    When everyone arrived, walked to Chinese Garden.

    Did some filming...


    That's Huixian. :D








    That's Chairperson Jerome! HAHA!

    And not long after...

    IT RAINED.

    -.=?


    That's Angel's umbrella! :D I love Doraemon! I love umbrella! :D




    And everyone,


    was

    wet/soaked/drenched.

    Plus

    happy. :D

    So like, we can't film in the heavy rain... So yeah, went to....

    Joshua's house! Yeah, he lives in a condominium by the name of Summerdale... Rich kid.

    Went to this multi-purpose room and filmed somemore.

    Oh! A ghost! Okay, that's actually Teck Chye being extra.






    Jieru you bad girl, stole my first kiss. >:/ But that's not counted! :D




    We love Wenting. :D






    I jumped into the picture at the last minute, resulting to a very blur me..



    THAT'S TSENG WEI'S BUTT!

    LOL!

    That's the jam tart I baked during Home-Econs on Monday. [Stop going all "Anti-climax sia. -.-".] Supposed to be 8... But oh well. Daddy and I decided to be evil and finish up all of them, leaving none for Mummy. Bwahahaha. :D

    I shall get more pictures from Claire if possible. And post them up! I like pictures. :D

    Credits - Wenting. For sending me majority of the photos. :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment