Sponsors

The Blogger

Vanessa Ng * 20 * 28th February * RVHS * NBS
Twitter Mail Facebook


I dream of becoming a magician, a chef, a chocolatier, a fashion designer, a movie director, a DJ, a professional photographer and a stock market guru. I also want my very own candy outlet. (: My blog comprises photographs and random thoughts. I like to keep my blog happy and I'm easily inspired. It's nice knowing that people are reading, so thank you. :D

Tweet Tweet

    Follow me on Twitter (:

    26 January 2008

    For the benefit of all RV-ians reading this...

    Remember to bring thermometer on Monday!

    I'm just making it large in case you guys missed it. Oh and by the way, my thermometer dissapeared. O.O

    Anyway, I'm supposed to be in school now. For this... Y'know. There's this announcement stating that all health ambassadors, Interactors, PSLs and such have to go for this don't-know-what thingie. [I'mma Interactor.] But as you guys know, m'Granny just shifted and I have to help out with a bit of the shifting and stuff in the morning. Oh, clashes...

    Chinese New Year is coming, and Daddy wants to bring me to JP to shop for clothes and shoes. [Which is, in my opinion, a total waste of money. But oh well...] Chinese New Year is boring... You go house to house saying "Gong Xi Fa Cai!" with a smile, and proceeds to give 2oranges. Then the auntie/uncle will smile back and say "Ah, long tme no see change so much already!" and continue to praise you. Then you'll be like, LOL... And don't know what to say. The adults will then pass you an ang pao. You go on to visit people whom you're not familiar with. And in my case, it's like, there's no teens there. It's either babies [babies are CUUUUTE! :D] or children. So it's like, I'll be staring into space as the adults chit chat away... Pure boredom.

    And since I'm in RV now. The adults have one more topic to chat about. They're bound to ask me about RV. And since I'm gonna visit loads of relatives, I shall record myself talking about my RV life and that the new school will be completed in 09/09/09 [if i remembered correctly...]. Then when they ask me, I just have to press play. :D

    Oh, the wonders of being an RV student.

    Speaking of RV...

    :About to enter lift:
    Daddy's friend - Eh, hello.
    Daddy - Hello.
    Daddys friend - :Stares at my PE: Your daughter in Li4 Hua4 ah?
    Daddy - Yah. LOL.
    Daddy's friend - You kio4 dio3 sai4 can!
    [Cause m'Daddy isn't good at studying. He's like those, answer back to'chers, don't do homework kinda person. He's from Boon Lay Sec by the way.]

    I was like, are you implying that I'm the "sai4"? LOL.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment